Frequently Asked Questions
At Biology, we believe happiness is the best policy. We want you to love shopping online as much as we do! If something isn’t right with your order, please contact us for friendly order assistance and we’ll do our best to fix it for you. Please review our frequently asked questions below and feel free to contact us for assistance. Thank you!
** If you would like to purchase the AP24 Whitening Toothpaste please email BiologyBoutique@gmail.com. Due to Shopify rules I am unable to list this product on my website.
1. Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Click here to be taken to the Returns and Exchanges Policy Page.
2. Payment Methods
- We accept all major credit cards. We also accept payments through Pay Pal and Amazon.
- Orders typically ship within 1-7 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Orders placed during promotional sales may experience slight delays. Make sure to check the product description to see if it will take longer to ship than usual.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number.
- For orders that will be shipped within the USA, standard 3-7 day shipping is FREE if the order is over $25. Standard shipping for orders under $25 is $5. Express Shipping (2-4 Business Days) is $10. Overnight Shipping (Order must be placed before 11 am CST) is $22.
- Canada Orders: For orders that will be shipped to Canada, shipping is calculated during checkout. If you would like express shipping, please email us at email@example.com before you place an order. Please note that all international orders are subject to VAT and additional customs fees upon delivery. These fees are determined by customs officials and are the responsibility of the buyer. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Note, in rare occasions customs may delay delivery of some packages.
- International Orders: For orders that will be shipped outside the USA (excluding Canada), shipping is calculated during checkout. Please note that all international orders are subject to VAT and additional customs fees upon delivery. These fees are determined by customs officials and are the responsibility of the buyer. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Note, in rare occasions customs may delay delivery of some packages. We ship most international orders via USPS International Shipping because the buyer fees are typically lower. While we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, BiologyBoutique.com cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as severe weather, service interruptions, US Holidays, etc. Contact us if you have any questions regarding international orders.
- We measure our clothes by laying them flat.
- Please contact us if you want specific measurements for an item and we’ll be happy to provide them for you.
5. Store Credit Code
- If you have a store credit code, you may apply it during the checkout process.
6. Refused or Undeliverable Packages
- Refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs that vary by shipping method used in the original order. If you choose not to have your order re-delivered we can refund you the cost of the items but the original shipping cost and the undeliverable charge from the carrier will be deducted from the refund as well as a 20% restocking fee.
7. Order Status
- What is the status of my order? You can review the status of your order by clicking on the My Account link at the top of the page, where you can Sign In to your account to view your order status and history.
- How do I change or cancel my order? If you need to make any changes to your order, please email us immediately after making your purchase. Once your order has been processed, we will be unable to modify the contents of your order. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to assist you.
- How do I know if my order was placed? Once you have completed your order, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your account. You may also view your order by clicking on the My Account link at the top right of the page and logging into your Biology Boutique Account.